Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including [your email address]
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including [your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
- [information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods] OR [services] OR [goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including [your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including [your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Third-Party Sites and Services
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- we use [cookie name] to [recognise a computer when a user visits our website] OR [track users as they navigate the website] OR [enable the use of a shopping cart on the website] OR [improve the website's usability] OR [administer the website] OR [prevent fraud and improve the security of the website] OR [personalise the website for each user] OR [target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users] OR [validate authenticated users sessions] OR [facilitate the use of our website search engine] OR [[specify purpose]].
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and de-selecting "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- n Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Able IT Solutions employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.